Beautiful newly renovated apartment with three bedrooms, very bright, kitchen, dining table, two double beds and two single beds along with all possible facilities: wifi, kettle, toaster, hairdryer, air conditioning, coffee maker.
On the other hand, its large terrace is fully equipped with outdoor tables and chairs, as well as an umbrella for the hottest moments of the day in summer and a playroom for the little ones.
It has two bicycles so that our guests can reach the center in 15 minutes or the Malagueta beach in about 25 minutes and thus avoid waiting times for public transport.
Located in the neighborhood of Carranque, in the district of Cruz del Humilladero. This residential neighborhood was conceived as an independent and autonomous unit of the city. For this purpose, it was provided with a market, school, church, etc.
Currently, this neighborhood is focused on family and sports. You can find several schools, playgrounds and, of course, the Ciudad Deportiva de Carranque, a sports center with an indoor swimming pool that can be accessed by paying the corresponding fee. You can also make use of the athletics tracks with free access.
In addition to discovering the various activities offered by the neighborhood of Carranque, we recommend that you go through the city center to visit the most emblematic places of the city:
- Calle Larios, the main street of the city and the first shopping destination in Málaga. Plaza de la Constitución is located at the end of calle Larios, a meeting point for locals, it is a large square whose charm lies in the grandeur of its lay-out;
- from this square you can go to the Thyssen Museum, it displays the Spanish painting of the 19th century;
- Mercado de Atarazanas, which is a must-go market in the city: fresh and local products that you can taste in situ (in a little “terrace” on the market street;)
- Plaza de la Merced is the most noteworthy square in the city and it’s 13 minutes’ walk from Mercado de Atarazanas. This is a place where the cultural perspective of Málaga and its people can be shown: during the day you will see diferent markets and shops and during the night many pubs and restaurants. It’s also a very relevant place historically speaking because it’s where Picasso was born and grew up, that is why Picasso Museum is just a few steps away;
- after 15 minutes walking from this square you will arrive to the beach La Malagueta, perfect to enjoy the weather and the Mediterranean sea. You can taste our paella, fried fish and seafood with a nice red wine or a cold beer at the well-known seaside restaurants or chiringuitos (La Caleta).
To enjoy in the center of the best food, and the best gastronomic places we can recommend:
- La Recova or Noviembre to have breakfast;
- La Tranca, Uve Doble, La Taberna García or Mercado de Atarazanas for the best tapas;
- La Campana to taste the best fried fish;
- and Batik, Room Mate Larios or Room Mate Valeria to enjoy the best views of the city while drinking an afternoon coffee or a drink during the night.
In addition to all these places, we can recommend others such as:
- Muelle Uno to have a nice walk by the harbour on a promenade full of restaurants and shops;
- CAC, Center for Contemporary Art, a cultural model in the country;
- Russian Museum, the only European headquarters of the Moscow National Museum;
- the castle of Gibralfaro with spectacular panoramic views of the city and connected to La Alcazaba, a muslim forttres that watches over Málaga. Its lightning in the evening is also stunning;
- El Balneario, our favorite place. Almost covered by the sea, it offers the best local experience. An unforgettable moment not to be missed: watching the sunset from this place;
- the neighborhood of the fishermen, full of boats and chiringuitos to have some espetos (typical barbecued sardine brochettes) or fried fish. On the beach, you will identify what makes Málaga so special and you’ll understand our traditions, and we’re sure you’ll find a reason to come back.
The attention to the guest is personalized from 10:00 to 21:30.
- Air conditioning
- Air conditioning in the living room
- Bed linen
- Clothes drying rack
- Clothes hangers
- Coffee maker
- First Aid Kit
- Gel and shampoo
- Hair dryer
- High chair
- Ironing board
- Satellite TV
- Terrace furniture
- Washing machine