One bedroom flat, with bathroom with bathtub, independent kitchen with oven and living room with TV, those who stay in this flat will enjoy the tranquility offered by a place that is in the heart of Malaga. Just a few metres away from significant places such as the Atarazanas Market, Calle Carretería or the Alameda Principal.
It is equipped with all the comforts and facilities that your stay will require and its location makes it perfect for couples, families and friends who want to get to know the city from the inside and from its authenticity without renouncing to tranquillity.
So that you can enjoy it with total comfort, we offer a left-luggage service in our office from 10:00 – 18:00 (less than 10 minutes from the flat). Personalised customer service by telephone and in our office from 10:00 to 21:30.
THIS FLAT IS PERFECTLY LINKED TO THE MOST DISTINCTIVE POINTS OF THE CITY:
– You will be able to find less than 3 minutes walking with the well-known Atarazanas Market, obligatory visit if you come to Malaga, with fresh products and terraces to taste them.
– After a 10 minute walk you will find Calle Larios, the main street of the city, where you can find all kinds of shops, both along its route and in the surrounding streets. Calle Larios ends in the main square of Malaga, the Plaza de la Constitución, a meeting point for the locals and whose charm lies in the majesty of its layout.
– From the Plaza de la Constitución you will access the Thyssen Museum, a museum that takes you on a journey through 19th century Spanish painting.
– If you walk a little more than 15 minutes, you will arrive at La Merced, an emblematic square that stands out for its daytime and night-time atmosphere. It is one of the most representative representations of the projection of the life of any Malagueño: by day for the development of local commerce and by night, for the number of bars and restaurants that support it, from a fresh and healthy perspective. Not to mention its vital involvement in history, as it is the birthplace of Picasso. Hence the painter’s museum is only 200 metres away.
– A 15-minute walk from this square will take you to the popular Malagueta beach, where as well as enjoying the good weather and the Mediterranean, you can eat paella, pescaítofrito and seafood accompanied by a tinto de verano in its popular beach bars (La Caleta).
TO ENJOY THE BEST FOOD IN THE CENTRE, AND THE BEST GASTRONOMIC PLACES WE CAN RECOMMEND YOU:
– La Recova or Noviembre for breakfast.
– La Tranca, Uve Doble or La Taberna García or the Atarazanas Market for the best tapas and raciones.
– La Campana for the best fried fish.
– Batik, Room Mate Larios or Room Mate Valeria for the best views while you have a coffee in the afternoon, or enjoy the good atmosphere at night.
In addition to all these places surrounding the flat, we can recommend others such as:
– The Muelle Uno and its beautiful promenade.
– The CAC or Contemporary Art Centre, a cultural reference throughout Spain.
– The Russian Museum, the only seat in Europe of the National Museum of Moscow.
– The Gibralfaro Castle with its spectacular views of the whole city, connected to the Alcazaba, the Muslim fortress that watches over Malaga, with its remarkable illumination at night.
– The Balneario, our favourite place. Almost absorbed by the sea, it offers the best views of the city from the promenade. A must-see moment: watching the sunset from here.
– The fishermen’s quarter, full of boats, beach bars, the best restaurants to enjoy “espetos” and “pescaito frito” (fried fish). Right on the beach, next to the sea, you will recognise in this area the most unique part of the city and you will immerse yourself in our habits, understanding why Malaga is Malaga and why, for sure, you will come back.