This cozy apartment is located in the north area of the center of Malaga. It has two bedrooms with double bed, and two single beds with all the comforts and facilities possible: coffee maker, microwave, hairdryer, WIFI, kettle, etc..
Is located at the heart of the city, is 500 meters from one of our most emblematic places, Plaza de la Merced: birthplace of Picasso. Therefore, Alcazabilla Street, the Roman Theater or the Alcazaba are part of its network. Its most characteristic aspect is the proximity to the Salamanca Market, a market of fresh and local products that attracts many locals every morning.
Likewise, it is a point of easy access to public transport, and the Malagueta beach is about 12 minutes walk away. Without being immersed in the neuralgic center of the night outs, guaranteeing the necessary tranquility. It is a point directly correlated with what Málaga and its people exhibit both day and night: La Tranca, La Campana or Cervantes.
Parking is available at €10 per night.
In order for you to enjoy all this in the most comfortable way possible, we offer a left-luggage service in our office from 10:00 – 18:00 (16 minutes from the apartment), as well as personalized customer service by phone and in our office from 10:00 to 21:30.
This apartment is perfectly linked to the most distinctive points of the city:
- After 16 minutes walking you will find Calle Larios, the main street of the city, where you can find all kinds of stores, both in its route and in the surrounding streets. Calle Larios ends in the cardinal square of Malaga, the Plaza de la Constitución, a meeting point for the locals and whose charm lies in the majesty of its layout.
- You can find 18 minutes away the famous Atarazanas Market, a must visit if you come to Malaga, with fresh products and terraces to taste them.
- From the Plaza de la Constitución you will access the Thyssen Museum, a museum that makes a journey through the Spanish painting of the nineteenth century.
- If you walk a little more than 15 minutes, you will arrive at La Merced, an emblematic square that stands out for its daytime and nighttime atmosphere. It is one of the representations of the projection of the life of any Malagueño: during the day for the development of local commerce and at night, for the number of bars and restaurants that support it, from a fresh and healthy perspective. Not to mention its vital involvement in history, as it is the birthplace of Picasso. Hence the painter’s museum is only 200 meters away.
- Your apartment is located in the heart of Malagueta, where in addition to enjoying the good weather and the Mediterranean, you can eat paella, pescaítofrito and seafood accompanied by a summer red wine in its famous beach bars (La Caleta).
To enjoy in the center of the best food, and the best gastronomic places we can recommend:
- La Recova or Noviembre for breakfast.
- La Tranca, Uve Doble or La Taberna García or the Atarazanas Market for the best tapas and raciones.
- La Campana for the best fried fish.
- Batik, Room Mate Larios or Room Mate Valeria for the best views while you have a coffee in the afternoon, or enjoy the good atmosphere at night.
In addition to all these places surrounding the apartment, we can recommend others such as:
- The Muelle Uno and its beautiful promenade.
- The CAC or Contemporary Art Center, a cultural reference throughout Spain.
- The Russian Museum, the only seat in Europe of the National Museum of Moscow.
- The Gibralfaro Castle with its spectacular views of the entire city, connected to the Alcazaba, a Muslim fortress that watches over Malaga, remarkable the illumination it acquires at night.
- The Balneario, our favorite place. Almost absorbed by the sea, invites the best views of the city from the promenade. Indispensable moment: watching the sunset from there.
- The fishermen’s quarter, full of boats, beach bars, the best restaurants to enjoy the ‘espetos’ and ‘pescaito frito’ (fried fish). At the foot of the beach, by the sea, you will recognize in this area the most unique part of the city and you will immerse yourself in our habits, understanding why Malaga is Malaga and why, for sure, you will come back.