Bright apartment on the beachfront, located on the promenade of the popular fishing district of El Palo, where you can enjoy the sea from the terrace and the most typical restaurants of Malaga just a few steps away. The apartment is fully equipped to accommodate five people. It has two bedrooms with a double bed, a single bed and a sofa bed along with all the amenities: washing machine, iron, toaster, coffee maker, microwave, wifi, etc..
It is the perfect apartment to enjoy the beaches and the good weather of Malaga without giving up the attractive cultural offer of the city center: the bus connections are excellent and bus lines 3 and 11, which pass every few minutes throughout the day, will take you to the center in about 20 minutes.
To make your stay as comfortable as possible, we offer a left-luggage service in our office from 10:00 – 18:00, as well as personalized customer service by phone and in our office from 10:00 to 21:30.
When visiting the city centre, Malaga is home to several charming landmarks:
- Mercado de Atarazanas, which is a must-go market in the city: fresh and local products that you can taste in situ (in a little terrace on the market street).
- Calle Larios, the main street of the city and the first shopping destination in Málaga is a 10 minute’s walk away from the apartment. Plaza de la Constitución is located at the end of calle Larios, a meeting point for locals, it is a large square whose charm lies in the grandeur of its lay-out.
- From this square you can go to the Thyssen Museum, which displays the Spanish painting of the 19th century.
- Plaza de la Merced is the most noteworthy square in the city and it’s less than 15 minutes away from Mercado de Atarazanas. This is a place where the cultural perspective of Málaga and its people can be shown: during the day you will see diferent markets and shops and during the night many pubs and restaurants. It’s also a very relevant place historically speaking because it’s where Picasso was born and grew up, that is why Picasso Museum is just a few steps away.
- After 15 minutes walking from this square you will arrive to the beach La Malagueta, perfect to enjoy the weather and the Mediterranean sea. You can taste our paella, fried fish and seafood with a nice red wine or a cold beer in seaside restaurants or chiringuitos (La Caleta).
Enjoying the best food in Málaga in the city center is easy but we can recommend you some of our favorites restaurants, bars and cafeterias:
- La Recova or Noviembre to have breakfast.
- La Tranca, Uve Doble, La Taberna García or el Mercado de Atarazanas for the best tapas.
- La Campana to taste the best fried fish.
- Batik, Room Mate Larios or Room Mate Valeria to enjoy the best views of the city while drinking an afternoon coffee or a drink during the night.
Other places that we recommend you to go to are:
- El Muelle Uno and walk the nice path of restaurants and shops.
- El CAC, Center for Contemporary Art, a benchmark in all of Spain
- El Museo Ruso, only European headquarters of the Moscow National Museum
- Gibralfaro Castle with the amazing views of the whole city and connected to la Alcazaba, muslim fortress that watches over Málaga, and very special due to the lighting it has at night.
- El Balneario, our favorite place. Almost covered by the sea, it invites you to the best local experience. An unforgettable moment: To see the sunset from there.