Letmalaga Popolo 4
This cosy apartment is located in the north side of the Málaga’s city centre. Moreover, it is fully equipped with all the amenities you are going to need, it stands out for its distribution: it is a two bedrooms apartment. The first one counts with double bed and the other one with two single ones. A coffee maker, microwave, towels, hairdryer, tea pot and WIFI in all the apartment are some of the amenities you will find at the apartment.
Note: Guest registration is required for check-in.
You can store your luggage at our office from 10:00-18:00 (6 minutes away from the apartment). We also provide personal customer service from 10:00 to 21:30 in our office.
This apartment is perfectly connected to the most special and distinctive places in the city.
Some of the places you can’t miss in Málaga are the following:
· Mercado de Atarazanas, which is a must-go market in the city: fresh and local products that you can taste in situ (in a little ‘terrace’ on the market street), is only 16 minutes away.
· Calle Larios, the main street of the city and the first shopping destination in Málaga is a 13 minute’s walk away from the apartment. Plaza de la Constitución is located at the end of calle Larios, a meeting point for locals, it is a large square whose charm lies in the grandeur of its lay-out.
· From this square you can go to the Thyssen Museum, it displays the Spanish painting of the 19th century.
· Plaza de la Mercedis the most noteworthy square in the city and it’s less than 10 minutes away from Mercado de Atarazanas. This is a place where the cultural perspective of Málaga and its people can be shown: during the day you will see diferent markets and shops and during the night many pubs and restaurants. It’s also a very relevant place historically speaking because it’s where Picasso was born and grew up, that is why Picasso Museum is just a few steps away.
· After 15 minutes walking from this square you will arrive to the beach La Malagueta, perfect to enjoy the weather and the Mediterranean sea. You can taste our paella, fried fish and seafood with a nice red wine or a cold beer in seaside restaurants or ‘chiringuitos’ (La Caleta).
Enjoying the best food in Málaga in the city center is easy but we can recommend you some of our favorites restaurants, bars and cafeterias:
· La Recova or Noviembre to have breakfast.
· La Tranca, Uve Doble, La Taberna García or el Mercado de Atarazanas for the best tapas.
· La Campana to taste the best fried fish.
· Batik, Room Mate Larios or Room Mate Valeria to enjoy the best views of the city while drinking an afternoon coffee or a drink during the night.
More over, we recommend you to go to:
· El Muelle Uno and walk the nice path of restaurants and shops.
· El CAC, Center for Contemporary Art, a benchmark in all of Spain
· El Museo Ruso, only European headquarters of the Moscow National Museum
· Gibralfaro Castle with the amazing views of the whole city and connected to la Alcazaba, muslim fortress that watches over Málaga, and very special due to the lighting it has at night.
· El Balneario, our favorite place. Almost covered by the sea, invites you the best local experience. An unforgettable moment: To see the sunset from there.
· The fishermen’s neighborhood, full of boats, chiringuitos, the best restaurants to have ‘espetos’ “pescaito frito”. On the beach, by the sea, you will recognize in this area the most unique part of the city and you will immerse yourself in our habits, understanding why Malaga is Malaga and why you will surely come back.