This apartment is located in the north zone of Málaga’s city center. Apart from counting with all kinds of facilities, it stands out for its tasteful decoration.
With a maximum capacity of two people, this apartment is ideal for a couple and it has got a kitchen and a bathroom. You will find towels, linen, a hair dryer, and our ‘welcome pack’ with oil, salt, vinegar, sugar and coffee. You will also be able to enjoy Netflix, which is included in the apartment.
You can store your luggage at our office from 10:00-18:00 (3 minutes away from the apartment). We also provide personal customer service from 10:00 to 18:00 in our office.
This apartment is perfectly connected to the most special and distinctive places in the city.
Some of the places you can’t miss in Málaga are the following:
· Mercado de Atarazanas, which is a must-go market in the city: fresh and local products that you can taste in situ (in a little ‘terrace’ on the market street), is only 15 minutes away.
· Calle Larios, the main street of the city and the first shopping destination in Málaga is a 10-minute walk away from the apartment. Plaza de la Constitución is located at the end of calle Larios, a meeting point for locals, it is a large square whose charm lies in the grandeur of its lay-out.
· From this square, you can go to the Thyssen Museum, which displays the Spanish painting of the 19th century.
· Plaza de la Mercedis the most noteworthy square in the city and it’s less than 5 minutes away from Mercado de Atarazanas. This is a place where the cultural perspective of Málaga and its people can be shown: during the day you will see different markets and shops and during the night many pubs and restaurants. It’s also a very relevant place historically speaking because it’s where Picasso was born and grew up, that is why Picasso Museum is just a few steps away.
· After 15 minutes walking from this square you will arrive at the beach La Malagueta, perfect to enjoy the weather and the Mediterranean sea. You can taste our paella, fried fish, and seafood with a nice red wine or a cold beer in seaside restaurants or ‘chiringuitos’ (La Caleta).
Enjoying the best food in Málaga in the city center is easy but we can recommend you some of our favorites restaurants, bars, and cafeterias:
· La Recova or Noviembre to have breakfast.
· La Tranca, Uve Doble, La Taberna García or el Mercado de Atarazanas for the best tapas.
· La Campana to taste the best-fried fish.
· Batik, Room Mate Larios, or Room Mate Valeria to enjoy the best views of the city while drinking an afternoon coffee or a drink during the night.
Moreover, we recommend you to go to:
· El Muelle Uno and walk the nice path of restaurants and shops.
· El CAC, Center for Contemporary Art, a benchmark in all of Spain
· El Museo Ruso, only European headquarters of the Moscow National Museum
· Gibralfaro Castle with the amazing views of the whole city and connected to la Alcazaba, Muslim fortress that watches over Málaga, and very special due to the lighting it has at night.
· El Balneario, our favorite place. Almost covered by the sea, invites you to the best local experience. An unforgettable moment: To see the sunset from there.
· The fishermen’s neighborhood, full of boats, chiringuitos, the best restaurants to have ‘espetos’ “pescaito frito”. On the beach, by the sea, you will recognize in this area the most unique part of the city and you will immerse yourself in our habits, understanding why Malaga is Malaga and why you will surely come back.
Just one thing to keep in mind is that there is a building under construction right next door which produces a bit of noise during weekdays only, not weekends.