Check availability and prices
Very spacious and neat suite, it is a luxurious and fancy duplex located in Calle Carretería, one of the most lively streets in the historic city centre. In the mornings you will enjoy of the bustle and the movement of Malaga’s people and their customs, and in the nights you will enjoy of one of the best enviroment and restaurants.
This rooftop is perfect for friends and families who want to know the city from inside the own city. It has capacity for 6 people, it has two different and independent bathroom, a totally equiped kitchen and a really nice and private terrace for enjoying Malaga’s sun and the chairm of their days.
The apartment has all the facilities you can imagine: free WIFI on the whole apartment, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, coffee, oil, salt, vinegar, sugar and hairdryer, AC / heating.
You can store your luggage at our office from 10:00-18:00 (less than 5 minutes away from the apartment). We also provide personal customer service from 10:00 to 21:30 in our office.
This apartment is perfectly connected to the most special and distintive places in the city.
You will find 500 meters away the well-known Atarazanas Market, which is a must in any visit to Malaga with fresh and typical products that you can taste in its terrace.
400 meters away, you will see Calle Larios, the main Street of the city, where you will find all kinds of shops and interesting side streets. Calle Larios ends with the famous Plaza de la Constitución, the meeting poin tfor local people, it is a large square whose charmlies in the majesty of its lay out.
From this square you can go to the Thyssen Museum, cultural referent.
La plaza de la Merced is 5 minuts walking away. It is the anthological square of the city for the atmosphere that it gives. One of the points in the city that shows the cultural perspective of Malaga and its people: during the day you will see the diferent markets and shops and during the night many pubs and restaurants. And it has a real implication in history because it is the place where Picasso was born and grew up, that is why the Picasso Museum is just a few steps away.
After 15 minutes walking from this square you will arrive to La Malagueta beach, perfect to enjoy the weather and the Mediterranean sea. You can taste our paella, `pescaito frito’ and seafoodwith a good red wine or a cold beer in the well-known `chiringuitos’ (La Caleta).
Enjoying the best food in Malaga in the city center is easy but we can recommend you some of our favorites:
- La Recova or Noviembre to have breakfast.
- La Tranca, Uve Doble, La Taberna García or el Mercado de Atarazanas for the best tapas.
- La Campana to taste the best friedfish.
- Batik, Room Mate Larios or Room Mate Valeria to enjoy the best views of the city while drinking an afternoon coffee or a drink during the night.
More over, we recommend you to go to:
- El Muelle Uno and walk the nice path of restaurants and shops.
- El CAC, Center for Contemporary Art, a benchmark in all of Spain
- El Museo Ruso, only European head quarters of the Moscow National Museum
- Gibralfaro Castle with the amaizing views of the whole city and connected to la Alcazaba, muslim for tres that watches over Málaga, and very special due to the lightingit has at night.
- El Balneario, our favorite place. Almost covered by the sea, invites you the best local experience. An unforgettable moment: To see the sunset from there.
- The Fishermen’s neighborhood, full of boats, chiringuitos, the best restaurants to have ‘espetos’ “pescaito frito”. On the beach, by the sea, you will recognize in this are a the most unique part of the city and you will immerse yourself in our habits, under standing why Malaga is Malaga and why you will surely come back.