Modern new duplex in Carretería street, one of the most symbolic of the city. It is fully equipped to accommodate up to four people so it is perfect for families or friends. It has two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a private terrace. In addition, it has all the amenities such as air conditioning, coffee maker, oven, juicer, kettle, wifi, tv, etc..
In the area you will find numerous restaurants, cafes, stores, pharmacies and 24h services.
Note: Repairs are being made in the area, it can be a little noisy.
We offer luggage storage service in our office from 10:00 – 18:00. Personalized customer service by phone and in our office from 10:00 to 19.00.
Enjoying the best food in Malaga in the city center is easy but we can recommend you some of our favorites:
- La Recova or Noviembre to have breakfast.
- La Tranca, Uve Doble, La Taberna García or el Mercado de Atarazanas for the best tapas.
- La Campana to taste the best friedfish.
- Batik, Room Mate Larios or Room Mate Valeria to enjoy the best views of the city while drinking an afternoon coffee or a drink during the night.
More over, we recommend you to go to:
- El Muelle Uno and walk the nice path of restaurants and shops.
- El CAC, Center for Contemporary Art, a benchmark in all of Spain
- El Museo Ruso, only European head quarters of the Moscow National Museum
- Gibralfaro Castle with the amaizing views of the whole city and connected to la Alcazaba, muslim for tres that watches over Málaga, and very special due to the lightingit has at night.
- El Balneario, our favorite place. Almost covered by the sea, invites you the best local experience. An unforgettable moment: To see the sunset from there.
- The Fishermen’s neighborhood, full of boats, chiringuitos, the best restaurants to have ‘espetos’ “pescaito frito”. On the beach, by the sea, you will recognize in this are a the most unique part of the city and you will immerse yourself in our habits, under standing why Malaga is Malaga and why you will surely come back.