Modern one-bedroom apartment with an exclusive decoration. It has a kitchen and private bathroom with shower. It has all the possible comforts: wifi, air conditioning in the living room, hair dryer, oven, etc.
In the area you will find a wide range of different restaurants, pharmacies, 24h services, supermarkets, etc. Despite being in the center, it is a quiet street where the night bustle does not reach. Also, it is a five minute walk from the Alcazaba of Malaga and 15 minutes walk from the beach. It is a very good option to know Malaga from the inside.
Note: Repairs are being made in the area, it can be a bit noisy.
We offer luggage storage service in our office from 10:00 – 18:00. Personalized customer service by phone and in our office from 10:00 to 21:30.
Enjoying the best food in Malaga in the city center is easy but we can recommend you some of our favorites:
- La Recova or Noviembre to have breakfast.
- La Tranca, Uve Doble, La Taberna García or el Mercado de Atarazanas for the best tapas.
- La Campana to taste the best fried fish.
- Batik, Room Mate Larios or Room Mate Valeria to enjoy the best views of the city while drinking an afternoon coffee or a drink during the night.
More over, we recommend you to go to:
- El Muelle Uno and walk the nice path of restaurants and shops.
- El CAC, Center for Contemporary Art, a benchmark in all of Spain
- El Museo Ruso, only European headquarters of the Moscow National Museum
- Gibralfaro Castle with the amaizing views of the whole city and connected to la Alcazaba, muslim fortress that watches over Málaga, and very special due to the lighting it has at night.
- El Balneario, our favorite place. Almost covered by the sea, invites you the best local experience. An unforgettable moment: To see the sunset from there.
- The fishermen’s neighborhood, full of boats, chiringuitos, the best restaurants to have ‘espetos’ “pescaito frito”. On the beach, by the sea, you will recognize in this area the most unique part of the city and you will immerse yourself in our habits, understanding why Malaga is Malaga and why you will surely come back.