Spectacular bright apartment located in the exclusive neighborhood of Malagueta, the neighborhood that most symbolizes the ‘hybrid Malaga’, Beach-Culture, is a good option to live like a Malagueño.
Located next to the beach, this one-bedroom apartment has a kitchen, dining table, double bed of 135 and a bathroom. In addition, you will have all the possible comforts: AC, heating, WIFI, hair dryer, etc. It is a spacious and comfortable apartment to spend your vacations near the historic center of Malaga. The apartment and its location are special because it is a characteristic neighborhood of the city where the life of many people from Malaga takes place.
This apartment is ideal for families who want to know Malaga from a different angle to the center and, nevertheless, not far from it. Brand new, it is perfect to rest and enjoy a few days in a city full of light: on Sundays at Muelle Uno there are craft markets and activities for children, as well as urban exhibitions.
In order for you to enjoy all this in the most comfortable way possible, we offer luggage storage service in our office from 10:00 – 18:00, as well as personalized customer service by phone and in our office from 10:00 to 21:30.
Some of the places you can’t miss in Málaga are the following:
- Calle Larios, the main street of the city and the first shopping destination in Málaga is a 16 minute’s walk away from the apartment. Plaza de la Constitución is located at the end of calle Larios, a meeting point for locals, it is a large square whose charm lies in the grandeur of its lay-out.
- From this square you can go to the Thyssen Museum, it displays the Spanish painting of the 19th century.
- Mercado de Atarazanas, which is a must-go market in the city: fresh and local products that you can taste in situ (in a little ‘terrace’ on the market street), is only 18 minutes away.
- Plaza de la Mercedis the most noteworthy square in the city and it’s less than 15 minutes away from Mercado de Atarazanas. This is a place where the cultural perspective of Málaga and its people can be shown: during the day you will see diferent markets and shops and during the night many pubs and restaurants. It’s also a very relevant place historically speaking because it’s where Picasso was born and grew up, that is why Picasso Museum is just a few steps away.
- Your apartment is right in the centre of La Malagueta, perfect to enjoy the weather and the Mediterranean sea. You can taste our paella, fried fish and seafood with a nice red wine or a cold beer in seaside restaurants or ‘chiringuitos’ (La Caleta).
Enjoying the best food in Málaga in the city center is easy but we can recommend you some of our favorites restaurants, bars and cafeterias:
- La Recova or Noviembre to have breakfast.
- La Tranca, Uve Doble, La Taberna García or el Mercado de Atarazanas for the best tapas.
- La Campana to taste the best fried fish.
- Batik, Room Mate Larios or Room Mate Valeria to enjoy the best views of the city while drinking an afternoon coffee or a drink during the night.
More over, we recommend you to go to:
- El Muelle Uno and walk the nice path of restaurants and shops.
- El CAC, Center for Contemporary Art, a benchmark in all of Spain
- El Museo Ruso, only European headquarters of the Moscow National Museum
- Gibralfaro Castle with the amazing views of the whole city and connected to la Alcazaba, muslim fortress that watches over Málaga, and very special due to the lighting it has at night.
- El Balneario, our favorite place. Almost covered by the sea, invites you the best local experience. An unforgettable moment: To see the sunset from there.
- The fishermen’s neighborhood, full of boats, chiringuitos, the best restaurants to have ‘espetos’ “pescaito frito”. On the beach, by the sea, you will recognize in this area the most unique part of the city and you will immerse yourself in our habits, understanding why Malaga is Malaga and why you will surely come back